10. Working on love-themed art projects with them!
9. Reading funny Valentine’s Day books like Roses are Pink, Your Feet Really Stink from the library (or their bookshelf).
7. Watching their giggles and they read aloud Valentines from their friends.
6. Writing silly rhyme-y love poems with them, Mad-Libs style.
5. Having silly and serious conversations about love and mushy stuff and how great it is to show love to other people.
4. Helping them make homemade cards for their birth parents, birth family, and other special people in their lives.
3. Teaching them the sign language for “I Love You.”
2. Seeing the excitement in their eyes as they see their Valentines from us.
1. Most of all, we look forward to the hugs and kisses and homemade cards from our little Valentines.